Jersey City Media Coverage
Jersey City is still somewhat of a hidden, unknown or shunned gem for the Manhattan commuter. The first question most folks asked us upon announcing our move to Jersey City was, "Why would you move there?" It turns out there are so very many reasons to move here but apparently only those who know, know.
The media is becoming hype to the mounting... well, hype. Here are a few articles that helped push us over the edge in the decision to cross the river (plus more which I have added since):
- A New Effort From a 'New' Jersey City Urges, 'Make It Yours' (New York Times)
- 31 Reasons Why Everyone Who Lives in New York Should Actually Live in Jersey City Instead (Business Insider)
- Moving Out of Brooklyn Because of High Prices (New York Times)
- A New Mayor to Match Jersey City's Ambitions (New York Times)
- New Yorkers Discover Jersey City (New York Times)
- From Drab to Fab, Jersey City's alluring architecture is making "Chilltown" hot (NY Daily News)
- Is Jersey City the New Brooklyn? (The Pauw Wow)
Please share any links in the comments below to additional or more recent press that shines a positive light on our little awesome city. This post will be updated as new helpful articles are found or shared.